One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
http://luv-or-hate.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 am

I laughed when Jordan's smile faded when Liam said what he said. I walked hand in hand with him as he opened the door. I was amazed. "Wow! It's beautiful!" I turned to face him. "Thanks for everything today!"

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 am

I shrugged "don't worry about it, I'll be across in my room if you need anything, just let me know if there's something you need and I'll get it" I bent down and kissed the corner of her mouth then stepped back "I'm glad you decided to stay" and I turned around and walked to the bedroom, stripping off and stepping into a cold shower.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 am

I sat there for a while then decided to go see what Jordan was up too. He seemed like a good brother type. Oh idea I wonder if he is gay Samuel would love him. I'll have to ask Liam.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 am

I had three missed calls when I got out of the shower, all from mum and asking if I was coming to dinner tonight,she should know by now when i dont answer it means Im not turning up. I headed down the stairs and walked in on Jordan and Riely laughing, it's a good thing he had someone to get along with after what happened last year, "feel like watching a movie?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 am

Well I kind of need to play catch up remember?" I smiled and walked up to him. "You being my professor should know that!" Just as he was about to say something his phone rang. I smiled and walked back over to Jordan. He whispered about it was most likely his mom, and something about being a momma's boy which end made me laugh.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

I finally took the call and walked back in the lounge "so mum wants us over for dinner, I told her no and she said she's coming here to get us otherwise" I groaned sitting in the couch and turning to Riley "please come with me" I dropped my lip as sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 am

Zi looked at him trying to pout. "If I say yes, what am I going as?" I was curious nice he told my mom he was only my professor., "is Jordan going as well?"

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 am

My girlfriend I wanted to say but opted for something a little less pressured "you can go as my friend, roommate, student or pregnant lover" I smirked and hissed slightly as she punched me from that last comment, "Jordan has to go so you decide, whatever you want to go as" I offered.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 am

I thought about it. "I'll go but not as your student. But I don't want to lie to your mother. I don't want her to dislike me if we do decided to proceed a relationship." I said shyly but only o he could hear me.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 am

I nodded and understood "just a warning my mum will hound you with question after question, she's very nosy and bossy so don't put up with it, and do you mind if we don't mention the baby yet, I want to make sure everything is ok before she knows" I also knew as soon as the word pregnant was uttered mum would fly into a raging fit, I could never forget the day my sister came home at 20 and she was pregnant, the father did a runner so she was alone, mum didn't talk to her for months.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 am

I looked at him. "Sure that's your decision. I guess I'll go get ready." I walked away but not before. I heard Liam say something to Jordan. Huh I really need to know what that is about. I got to my room and stripped my clothes off. I got in the shower and washed. Once out I totally forgot I had no clothes. Shit. "Um Liam can you come here?"

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:49 am

I walked in my room when I heard her calling out to me, turning around and walking towards her room I walked in the bathroom and my eyes widened "shit sorry" I spun around and walked back out, "ah whats the matter?" I asked and she let me know she had no clothes here. "give me ten minutes tops" I called back to her and raced down the hallway to my sisters old room. she had a ton of clothing with the tags still on them from her obsessive shoping trips. I grabbed a few different things and walked back to her room, sitting them out on the bed "there's some things to pick from, and no I'm not a closet cross dresser they're Laura's things she never wanted, I'll just be getting dressed in my room"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 am

Laura? Huh I'll have to ask later. I walked out and looked at the nice clothing. I picked out a simple sun dress that would look really cute with my cowgirl boots. I finished getting ready. I had no make up so I was all natural and my hair was one in waves. I walked downstairs to see Liam and Jordan talking. I cleared my throat and the both turned around. I did a little twirl.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:10 am

I was lost for words, and Jordan started talking "wow you look.." I nudged him in the side making him bend down and cough, "you look Beautiful" I finished before he could talk again and walked towards her "your beautiful" I repeated and took hold of her hand leading her towards the car and ready for a hopefully drama free night.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 am

I smiled as they both looked at me and laughed when Liam nudge Jordan. Once in the car it was quiet. I was so nervous. The more I spent with Liam the more I knew I would want a relationship with him and meeting his mother put me on edge. What if she hates me..

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 am

I pulled up at the house and parked out the front in the large drive, my parents place was over the top, I noticed Riley looking a little pale as we started to walk towards the enterance, I lightly tugged her hand back and kept us behind while Jordan went on ahead. I turned to face her and cupped her cheek with my palm "don't worry I won't let anything happen in here, but please excuse my behaviour when you see me with Ella, my sister Laura's five year old, I can't promise that I wont be the same with ours" I smiled and kissed her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:41 am

I looked at him. Ok one question answered but now I'm wondering why he wouldn't be the same with our child. "Let's just get this over with,".

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:02 am

(sorry I meant to write he would be the same with theirs, if that makes sense)

"ok" I looked up and noticed Laura standing in the door way, her face telling me mum's in one of those moods again and dad is late, meaning he's screwing his secetary at work. when we got inside I introduced Riley to Laura and then heard the loud bellow of "Unk Liam" followed by Ella running towards me. I dropped to my knees "hey princess" I grinned as she ran and clung herself to me, I stood up and lifted her her turning to face Riley "Ella meet another beautiful girl Riley" I smiled as mum soon appeared in the room with her wine in tow.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:59 am

((ok, got it now!))

As I was introduced to his sister I heard the cutest little voice. I looked over and saw Liam drop so fast. It was adorable. I was broken out of my daze when he said my name. "Hello Ella!" I then noticed someone appeared. I then got really nervous and I don't know if it was that or the pregnancy but I got really sick to my stomach. I looked at Liam and Laura. Se seemed to notice right away. She took my hand and walked really fast I looked back at Liam. He looked scared. I heard Ella ask him what was wrong with his beautiful friend as who I assumed to be his mom appear next him. Once she brought me to the bathroom. I lost my stomach contents. When finished I said sorry to her. "So how far a long are you?" She said. "What?" Se shook her head. "Does Liam know?" Se asked. "Excuse me?" I was shocked. "Look I can tell your pregnant. I won't say anything specially to my mom, but you should tell him, he will be a great father." I didn't know what to say. I then heard Jordan. "Hey Liam asked me to check on you. Is it the ba-oh hi Laura." I shook my head. "She knows don't ask how because I don't know". I said still shocked they she could tell. "Laura before you ask yes Liam knows!" Laura smiled and hugged me. We all soon left the bathroom. Laura introduced me to hers and Liam's mother. She told her I was a little car sick from the car ride.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 am

I watched as Laura took off with Riley and I panicked slightly, what if somethings wrong with the baby, I almost forgot I was holding Ella until she grabbed my cheek "whats wrong with your beautiful friend?" she asked. "she just ate too many lollies pretty girl, how about you go grab your dolls and bring them out to show me, make sure you get the boy one for me" I placed her down and watched her run off. mum stood there eyeing me and I prayed to god she couldn't tell she was pregnant. I walked over to Jordan "go see if its the you know what" I spoke quietly and he nodded taking off down the hallway. "mum" I greeted her. "who's the girl? bit young don't you think?" she raised her brow walking over to me. "no she's 21" I answered "where's dad?". she shrugged "sticking it to that whore probably". I didn't see why they couldn't just divorce instead of faking a relationship, I never wanted a marriage like theirs. saved when Riley came back out with Laura and Jordan, I could tell my sister knew and she gave me a hidden thumbs up. "mum this is Riley" Laura announced."why was you sick?" mum asked her and I felt myself paniking "car sickness, we all know how Liam drives" she answerd quickly. before mum could talk the front door opened and dad walked in "hey kids ready for family dinner?."
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:51 am

As the Liam mother was about to say something she was eyeballing me suspiciously. She couldn't of known, could she. The the door busted opened and in walked who I assumed to be Liam's father. I looked at Liam and came over by my side. He looked agree. So I whispered, "I didn't tell her she knew somehow! Sorry."

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 pm

I smiled and placed a kiss on her temple "it's ok, Remind me to tell you about her when were home, sorry about my parents, Least they're not throwing things at each other yet" I chuckled lightly then turned to dad "father I want you to meet Riley" I have him a warning look not to start. He went forward and lifted her hand and shook it lightly "pleasure, call me Steven" he gave her a smile. Well least he was being better then mum who was still looking at her like a hawk. She couldn't know right? God that was all i needed. "Well since dinner isn't ready let me show you around" I spoke and grabbed her hand, hurrying off down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:36 pm

once we were out of ear shot, I turned to him. "I think your mom might expect something? She keeps looking at me." I looked around and noticed all the little pictures of Liam . "Awe you were such a cute boy!"

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:47 pm

I rolled my eyes as she stayed put looking at the photos of a younger me, "yea yea I know i was adorable" I kept pulling on her and let her into my old room "I was going to wait but since mum might know I have to tell you, when I was 15 my sister got pregnant at 20.." And then I continued in on how hell froze over and the way mum acted towards her "Im not upset about you being pregnant I just don't want her to speak to you like that, especially if she found out you are my student" I stepped forward and brought my arms around her as I pulled her into my chest "do you feel better?" I asked still slightly worried about before.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 pm

I smiled. "Yes i feel better. But I don't understand your sister was of age to make her on choices. You mother seems nice and trust me I can take your mom. You only saw a small side of mine. I have been called every name in the book, she has even gone as far as o hit me because she said I lied. I didn't you know, it really happened the policed did a polygraph test on both of us. Mine was truthful his wasn't. So don't worry I can handle your mother." I kissed his lips lightly, well it was meant to be lightly, I don't know what came over me . I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next