One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
http://luv-or-hate.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 pm

we both reached our climax at the same time. "Holly hell." I breathed in and out. I cleaned myself up. Then pulled my pants back up. I looked over at him. "We really shouldn't of don't that." I looked down ashamed of myself.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm

I reached out and lifted her chin up so she was looking at me, her cheeks slightly flushed and hair tusled up "don't regret it or think low of yourself" I whispered and placed a soft kiss on her mouth then pulled away. fixing myself up and walking around to the desk draw to grab another shirt and putting it on. I then froze and realised what I had done, I slept with a student, I took advantage of her "oh god I'm so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 pm

i looked at him. "Why are you sorry?" I still can't believe I had sex with him again. What is wrong with me. "Look I had just as much of a part if not more in this. I'm sorry someone could of walked and saw then you would get fired it would be all my fault. I think we should stay away from each other." I didn't want to though, I like having sex with him.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm

I nodded in agreement "your right, it was my fault I kissed you first, umm maybe you should just leave?" I ran my hands through my hair and looked back at her, god those eyes were driving me crazy, why did she have to be a student. why did she have to be so damn hot and all I wanted to do was take her home and get her back in my bed again.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:21 pm

I looked at him and didn't say anything. I turned around and left. I was thinking maybe I should try to get out of this English class. But I can't being an English major I need this class. I'm screwed. At least I only have his class on Monday, Tuesday and every other Friday. So come Wednesday I decided to skip English.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 pm

She'd been skipping my classes and it was because of what happened, I was leaving early today and noticed her walking on the side of the road, pulling over I pushed the door open "get in the car" I told her in a hard voice.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

i looked at him. "What no." I started walking faster. It's been about 6 weeks since the first night I met him. I haven't been feeling well. I just anted to get to the drug store to get some medicine. As I walked faster and finally reached the drug store I sighed in content. I walked back to the pharmacist and explain my symptoms. She looked at me and smiled. She walked me past the medicine to the What no! I looked at her. "I can't be, I'm on the shot". She told me that it doesn't always work. She handed me one and told me where the restroom was. I walked in and did my thing. After 3 long minutes I read the stick that said I was in fact pregnant. I walked out paid for the stick that I now shoved in my purse and walked out forgetting that he was around.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 pm

I went back home slightly pissed off, she was obviously over what ever had happened between us and maybe it was a good thing, that's what a one nighter was all about right? but why the hell couldn't I get her out of my head. if she was interested she wouldn't have ignored me or skipped the classes, she's failing English and wouldn't talk to me so I could offer her extra work to make up for it, I had gotten her number off the school system, not sure if i should give her a call or not. I was sitting on the couch when I though stuff it. pulling out my phone i sent her a text 'Its Liam, we need to talk!'
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:11 pm

I was walking along the dark cold street not sure where I was or where I was going when I my buzzed. I looked at it. Oh crap. Yeah we do but do I want to tell him. I decided to call Ava and ask what I should do . She told me to tell him. I walked around a little more and found a park. I sat on the swing it's been about an hour since he text me. It's now 10:00 pm should I wait till the morning. No if I do I won't do it. So I text him back. 'Hey we do need to talk, tell me when and where'

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:18 pm

I drove to where she told me she was and got out of the car, she was sitting alone in a prk on a swing rocking back and forth "hey" I said quietly as I shoved my hands in my pockets "I don't want you to hate me, if you want to pretend nothing happened then I guess I could do that but that's not my first choice"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I was embarrassed for a few reasons 1: I'm pregnant with his child. 2: he is the 2nd guy I have slept with. 3:I really don't know him. And 4: he is my professor. He stopped talking and I mumbled "I couldn't forget about it if I tried specially not now. " It must be my pregnant hormones or something because I just started to cry.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 pm

When she started crying I dropped down on my knee's and cupped her cheeks hoping she didn't punch me in the face for touching her "tell me what's wrong, I don't want to forget about it, I like you more than I should, please don't cry" I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm

i looked up at him and whipped my tears. "You say that now but when I tell you this you'll probably hate me and won't ever want to see me again." I sighed and took a big breath. "Your only the second guy I've slept with, and the first was not by choice over 3 years ago, so when I tell you this keep that in mind. Please!"

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 pm

she was raped? that was the only thing burning throught my mind, well that and hunt the man down and kill him, I went to talk but she obviously wasn't finished talking, I nodded and urged her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 pm

I looked him in the eye before saying "I'm so sorry, but earlier today right after I saw you I went in the drug store because I haven't been feeling well and that's because I'm pregnant." I looked down not wanting to see his reaction.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 pm

"Pregnant?" I blew out a hard breath, I didn't see that one coming but I guess it didn't shock me as bad as I thought it would, a million things running through my mind right now as I tried to process the thought of a child. A baby. I stood up and paced for a little bit then turned back to Riley and bent down in front of her again "look at me" I softly spoke, her watery eyes looking up and at me, my hand reached out over her stomach and I rested it there "be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

I was in complete,shock when those words left his mouth. That was the last thing I expected."what?" Was all I could say.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

"I wont have you raising this baby alone, we made it together and we may not be in the perfect situation of dating already but I was brought up to take care of things that meant something to me, unless your not keeping it? your not going to get rid of it are you?" I asked a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 pm

"no I could never do that. I'm just shocked what about your career? I don't want you to get in trouble. All I know is I'm tired and would like to try to get some sleep. Do you think you could take me to my place."

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

"Yeah sure" I spoke holding my hand out, she took it and I led her towards the car, once she gave me directions I drove and found that she didn't live to far away. I pulled out the front of the small white house and looked over to her "think about it, I want to be a part of this babies life and we can hide our relationship from the school, I have a years contract so I can leave after that, don't answer me now, sleep on it" I lent forward and placed a kiss on her hand just before she got out of the car and walked away. driving back home I needed one heck of a stiff drink.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 am

As soon as I walked in I regretted it mom was sitting there arms crossed. "Your failing a important English class." I looked at her. "Mom it's taken care of, I just had a meeting with the professor. Also I think I'm going to move out." I didn't let her say a word just walked up and went to bed.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 am

I came home and Jordan was watching tv, looking up he asked where I was, I filled him in and told him about the girl at the club, admitting she was now my student and I knocked her up. I ended up drinking myself to sleep that night, coming to work the next day i was hungover and tired, I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact I was going to be a dad, it was freaking me out but in a good way, I got ready for classes and just hoped Riley made a decision.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:31 pm

I woke up from another sleepless night. I looked like hell. I decided to send a text to Liam. 'Hey I just wanted to tell you I will try to make it to class, it depends on if I find a apartment or not.' I didn't want to miss another class but I needed out of this place. My mom and I didn't get a long ever since I told her that it was her boyfriend she has hated me. He is due to get out and I will be damned if I was here when he got out. I have been saving my money up and I ally have enough.

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

I re read that text over and over, why did she need to move out for? I sent her a reply back 'stop looking I have tons of rooms if you want one of them?' And hit the send button. Maybe her mum kicked her out when she heard about the baby.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 pm

I looked down at my phone. I couldn't possibly move in with him. We don't know each other and that is moving way to fast. I haven't gave him my answer yet. So I sent another text. 'Whens your 1st class, if you have time maybe we can get some breakfast, if so come pick me up.'

~*~ Ashley~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next