Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:51 pm

I grinned as I seen her looked of discomfort "were having a lazy bed day, but I wanted to ask something first" I reached and took her hand "you know I love you more than anything and well were having a baby which I couldn't be happier about. To me your the most beautiful woman alive, will you marry me?" I opened my other hand to show her the large diamond ring.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:55 pm

i looked at him as my eyes started to water. "I-I I have nothing to give you!" I didn't even look at the ring. I just looked into his eyes. "Yes baby I will!" I say. I coukdnt believe he wanted to marry me. "But only if you want to marry me for me not because I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:05 pm

i grinned and slipped the ring in her hand, if we weren't pregnant I would still ask you, then have you knocked up instantly. I love you, I want to marry you because I love you and you make me happy, really happy" I kissed her hard and pulled back "god I can't wait until your thighs don't hurt anymore" I winked.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:02 pm

i smiled. "They are sore but I can still go! I say as I pulled him closer to me. "Make love to me my future husband!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:31 pm

"I hoped you would say that" I groaned huskily and slid between her thighs, kissing her body slowly as I moved inside her tight core "I love you" I whispered right before I kissed her deeply and stared making slow sweet love to her, she's so beautiful. God I'm lucky she said yes!
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:59 pm

"I love you too baby!" God he felt good going slow. My legs hurt but I pushed that aside. I needed him. I couldn't wait to tell Sammy!
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:08 pm

I kept kissing her, being slow and gentle and not wanting to hurt her anymore than she was. "Cum with me baby, Im going to cum in you" I spoke over her lips and felt her push up more and then her moans started, moving a little faster until he both released I pulled out and then carried her to the shower. "So which one do you think will cry first?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:13 pm

i laughed. "Most likely Jordan. Samuel will just congratulate us and say he knew it!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:31 pm

"True" I smiled and rubbed the body wash into her body, dropping to my knees and kissing her stomach "It's getting bigger, god I wish it was time for you to give birth already"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:34 pm

i smiled. "Me too!" I really couldn't wait. "Who knew one night of fun would lead to me being this happy. I mean I've never been this happy. I have you to thank. I love you."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm

"Who knew I could tame the bad girl" I stood up and slapped her ass "You've made me really happy too, I love you for that" I kissed her and lifted her up "So milf you think your up for a quickie in the shower?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: