Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 pm

As Ava and I got ready to go out to the bar/club tonight, which we were meeting Samuel at. I noticed I looked damn good! I had on my cut off shorts with my cowgirl boots on and a tight teal tank on. Light make up and my hair in a light wave. I looked for my phone and my I'd with money. Once I had it it was time to go. I yelled for Ava so we could go. We had to take a cab because Samuel was going to drove us home. Because he doesn't drink.

Once we got there is was pact, but we got right in and went straight to the bar. We order a couple shots and I was ready to shake it. Ava and I were on the dance floor doing out thing with not a car in the world.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Name: Liam Howe
Bio: very smart, professor, never been in a serious relationship before.

Looks: dark brown hair, light blue eyes, tanned skin, tall..

[img]One Night  Changes Everything! Tumblr_mi45axIKa21qzufg7o1_500_zpsa9a3e242[/img]
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:26 pm

"hey you ready?" Jordan called out from the front door "taxi just pulled up"

"yeah on my way" I walked out of the bedroom after changing shirts, deciding to stick with a white fitted v neck and dark navy jeans.

We here heading into town to check out a club, or well Jordan wanted to go, I had work to do and wasn't really up for a pounding headache in the morning, not when I started a new job soon.

When we got the club it was packed, I knew the bouncer so was let in straight away and we headed straight to the bar, ordering shots then a jack and coke, may as well have a couple while I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 pm

It so hot I needed another shot I left ave and Samuel on the dance floor and headed to the bar. Once there I order I stood there swaying my hips. I noticed two hot guys at the bar looking around. Once the bartender gave me mt shot of jack with my chaser of diet cake and more jack. I looked over and saw one of the guys looking my way, so I raised my class at him and smiled. He was about 10 to 15 feet away.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 pm

I was drunk, drunker than what I had planned to get, Jordan was chatting up some girl beside him who was more off her head than all of us pu together, I turned and looked back at the bar when I spotted a gorgeous girl downing shots like a fish, she caught me looking or should I say checking her out and I supose I should have looked away I couldnt'take my eyes off her, she lifted her glass at me and gave me a smile before she down it all.

My feet were walking and before I could use my brain and think properly I was standing in front of her "let me buy you another?" I asked leaning in closer to talk over the music then holding two fingers up to the guy behind the bar before she could decline.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:28 pm

I was feeling pretty good so when the guy approached me I smiled as he didn't give me a chance to decline a free drink. I looked at him and thought about for a second yea I wasn't going to tell him my 1st name so I went with my middle. I was thinking he would do for tonight, I might as well for one night let loose. "The names Monica!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"Monica" I repeated, keeping my eyes on her "Liam" I grinned holding out a shot to her "here's to a great night" I said as we clinked and sculled them. After one too many shots I found myself being pulled over to the dance floor, normally I don't dance but she was hot and what the hell kind of man says no to a chick wanting to dance all over him.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 am

as I pulled him to the dance floor and we danced close to one another. I made sure to rub my ass into his growing bulge that he was even trying to hide. Time went in a flash and the club was closing. I said my goodbyes to Liam and looked everywhere for Ava and Samuel but couldn't find them. "Great I don't even have enough money for cab fare. ". I said to myself as I stood outside. The night was chilly, more so than normal. I was about to start walking my long journey home when some one yelled for me.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 am

"wait up" I called out as I ran into a slow jog, she had to be crazy to walk home at 4am when it was about to start raining. She finally turned around and stopped for me. "want to come back to mine for a few more? I lost Jordan somewhere and well I'm too awake after all that dancing to go to sleep, I'll drive you home in the morning if you want?" I breathed out, somehow the alcohol made me more confident than I normally was, never do i chase girls halfway down the street.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 am

I smiled softly. "Sure why not, we both have great friends to just leave us." I smirked and wondered what his placed would like. I flagged down a cab and slid in. As we pulled up to a huge house I was shocked. I got out and followed him in. My mouth hung opened as I looked around. I was brought out of my gaze when he cleared his throat. "Sorry, I'm just in all right now. Your house is amazing. Do you live here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:41 am

I tried not to notice her reaction the my house but it was near impossible, I mean yeah it was massive and modern, I guess that's one of the perks of winning state and out of town awards for being classed as a genius, girls liked me for the size of my wallet, that was the only downfall so I never brought them back. I could tell Monica was different, she never once asked me to pay for anything, then rolled her eyes when I did. "my mate Jordan lives with me, gets too lonely otherwise" I tossed the keys on the counter in the kitchen and pulled out two glasses with a smirk "ever been skinny dipping?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 am

I smiled at him and the thought of going with him. "My girl Ava and our friend Sam go all the time! Why do you have a pool? I said tugging at my shirt a little to tease him. "I might look Lila good girl but I have a bad side as well. Only I don't show it to just anyone!" I said as I winked at him.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 am

I almost choked on my drink when she tugged her shirt, I sat the glass down and took her hand "well let's see the bad side then" I grinned leading her through a couple more doors and towards the larger one where the indoor pool was. "come on then bad girl" and I unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:57 am

I smiled as his jeans hit the floor. I was so happy I had my sexy matching bra and panties on. I slid my boots off and then my shorts. I pulled my shirt over my head and was getting ready to unclasp my bra. When I felt his eyes roaming over my body. "Like what you see cowboy?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 am

"you bet cowgirl" I answered, he body was definately smokin hot, I found a bra being thrown in my face then the loud splash of water, tossing the bra to the floor I dived in after her. "keep swimming" I called out after I surfaced back up.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 am

I giggled lightly and dove under and tried to swim as fast as I could. I was gain so much fun. I came back up and looked every where for him not seeing him anywhere and that's when I felt to strong arms wrap around my naked body.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:19 am

"where do you think your going?" I spoke just under her ear, I felt the slight shiver she did against my body and let her go, only to grab her again by turning her to face me. "can I kiss you?" I asked quietly as her legs wrapped around my waist, normally I wouldn't have asked but this girl was different.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:52 am

I looked at him and smiled. But I didn't answer with words. I crashed my lips to his. My hands instantly going to his hair and tightly lightly earning a low growl form him. He tasted of liqueur but also a nice mint flavor as well. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I didn't give it though I wanted to tease him a little. I pulled away from the kiss and wiggled away from him. I swam away and giggled. "I might have abad side but I'm not that easy!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 am

I shook my head and swam to the side of the pool "tease" I called out to her, she was laughing loudly as I gave a fake hurt. I couldn't help laugh back at her as she kept swimming and then went under.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 am

I went under and went to swim. I usually don't open my eyes under the water but I did this time and got a nice view of his backside. I decided to swim up and pinch it. I came up and giggled. "Awe why so sad?" I asked knowing he was just faking hurt because I didn't give in the easy.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 am

I smiled "so you want to play huh?" I shrugged, "let's play" and then I grabbed her waist tightly as I lifted her slightly so half her body was out of the water and I half threw her to the side, deciding to start swimming as she looked at me with shock while she mover her hair out of her face. "sorry" I stuck my tongue out.

Last edited by melbenda on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 am

I was dieing inside I wanted to laugh but didn't. I swam up behind him and quickly jumped on his back. "So what are we playing at here?" I switched to wher I was now in front of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his shaft under me growing. I liked having that affect on him.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:35 am

I had to fight to hold the groan in, feeling her that close to me wasn't helping the growing hardness and I knew she felt it, I didn't want to push it with her so I opted for something else, I trailed my hands up and down her back as I walked through the water to the steps "Hold on tight" and I carried her up still attached to me. I walked through the house and to my room "you should get down" I whispered breathlessly still stiff as a rock.

Last edited by melbenda on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:39 am

I looked at him and smiled. "I should but, I think I will stay right where I am!" I winked at him and leaned in and kissed his neck to his ear. "What are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: