Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 am

"feisty girl" I chuckled and sped up towards my room. rubbing my hands over her round ass and dipping my hand lower towards the front of her. Closing the door with my foot I had her on the floor and stripping her off "I want to try something different when I go down on you is that ok?" I kissed her and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 am

I was a little nervous but agreed. "Sure baby I trust you!" I kissed him and him do his thing.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:43 am

I had her pinned to the wall in the shower, kissing her as I trailed my hands over her naked body, she was nervous and I could tell, I wanted her to experience things and the pleasure I could bring her. I bent down between her thighs and lifted one leg up over my shoulder, holding her tightly and pushing her into the wall as i sucked and licked at her. starting to stand up I lifted the other leg as i stood fully. eating her as she was wrapped around my face, her hands were pulling my hair hard.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 am

he started to stand and it scared me. "Shit please don't drop me." I said in between breaths which earned a laugh from him. I moaned loud and felt my muscles tense.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:56 am

I pulled back slighty and blew my cool breath over her, her moans echoing off the bathroom walls as I gave a few more hard licks, at the start of her orgasm I dropped her slighty lower and thrusted deep inside her, fucking her hard into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:47 am

"holy fuck Liam!" I couldn't believe how good this felt. I'm going to need a nap after this. If every end up married ill be pregnant all the time. "Don't stop Liam, harder!" I practically shouted. Not caring if the guys heard.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 am

I slid out and went in once more and blew as she tightened around me. Both of us clinging to each other. She looked ready to pass out so I kept he of her "we may have just let everyone in the house know we're finally done" I clucked giving her a kiss. ""Lets her into bed, you've worn me out completely sweetheart" I flicked the shower off.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 am

i smiled. "Sounds good." As soon as we got into bed, I cuddled against him. Yep I think I fell in love with this guy already.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 am

I pulled her closer in my chest as I was still half asleep. I couldnt wait until our date Friday night, I had something planned or well half planned. I kissed her forehead without opening my eyes as soon fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 am

When I woke up the bed was empty. I got up and changed. I walked downstairs quietly. I heard voices coming from the kitchen. Liam and Jordan were talking about, me? I was about to walk away when what I heard next shocked me.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:26 pm

"I think I love her" I admitted looking at the sink. "Course you do, I knew that" Jordan laughed "she doesn't feel the same way" I sighed heavily and turned around to him "you sure?" He asked and I shrugged. I had been up all night watching her sleep When it hit me like a train, I loved her and would do anything for her. I went to talk when I spotted her walking in "morning" I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss "hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:56 pm

I was in complete shock. "Um if your cooking, no thanks!" I giggled. "So what are my two boyfriends talking about?" I winked at Jordan and he shook his head. I looked over at Liam and noticed how pissed he looked. I walked over and crushed my lips to his and jumping slightly so my legs wrapped around his waist. I pulled away and whispered "I love you."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 pm

I walked into the pantry and closed the door slightly "I love you" I kissed her hard and pulled back lowering my mouth to her ear "I was going to make you cereal" I mumbled as I walked us down further in the pantry "pick a box, Im already holding mine" i laughed loudly at her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm

I laughed and said "captain crunch!" I smiled as he leaned so I could grab the box! We walked back out and he sat me down. He made me a bowl and sat it in front of me.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 pm

"so you think you can keep your hands off you actual boyfriend today?" I asked with a smirk "you know the boyfriend you love and are pregnant too" I added a litter louder as Jordan sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Jordans eyes snapped to me. "Don't worry Jordy I love you too just in s brotherly kind if way. And to answer your question no I don't think I can." I winked at Liam. "Wait so did y'all confess your love for one another?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:35 pm

"maybe" I shrugged "yep" I then grinned big taking Riley's hand and pulling her closer to me when she finished eating "so what is your class schedule?" I asked rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:41 pm

I smiled, "I have maths, and well of course English!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 pm

I nodded "I think Laura wants to catch up with you again, Ella's been asking about the pretty princess" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm

"awe that Ella is so cute. And I'll call Laura later maybe have lunch with her," I watched his face look scared. Haha I am so getting stories on him. "What's your schedule like today?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:05 pm

I checked my watch and groaned "9 till 2, I gotta get dressed and leave soon" I turned to Jordan "your right to take her to school and pick her up?". "yes dad" he smirked. "good now go to your room while mum and dad go have some parent time" I stood up and laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 pm

"you will not say that to our child you here me?" I said as Jordan laughed and said "She told you!". "But yes Jordan go to your room so Liam and I can have some fun!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

"come on you owe me a blowjob or three" I winked and dragged her to the stairs, grabbing her as she yelped and ran up them, going straight to the bedroom "I love you" I said loud and clear as I smiled wider.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm

i smiled hearing him say it. "I love you to now get your ass over here so I can suck you hard!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 pm

"yes ma'am" I saluted and stood in front of her. she pushed me down hard to the bed and slid my boxers down. I cried out as I felt her tongue over the tip of my cock and her hand pulling me hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: