Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:21 pm

I smiled. "You really don't like the idea of a gay man playing my boyfriend do you?" I got up and walked pass him. "Oh and yes on the shower!" I kissed his lips and walked away.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 pm

"not when I'm not" I quietly muttered she she walked past, I hoped she didn't hear me. "It's going to be hard trying to keep my hands off you when were in class now" very hard I now realised.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm

I smiled lightly when I heard what he said. I didn't let him know though. As I got into the massive shower. I turned the water on and whispered, "I really am falling hard and fast for my professor. What is wrong with me."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:05 pm

"so you want to book into the doctors this week?" I asked when we sat at the dining table, memories of her being on here yesterday running through my mind and making my smile grow wider and my jeans grow tighter as I waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm

"yes I think I should. I want to make sure everything is okay with the baby."then I thought about it. "Um how are we going to do that. I mean I am sure you want to be there, but how. People will see us together!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

"I can get a doctor to come here at the house" I shrugged a little embarrassed by what I'm about to say "I've actually never been to a doctors office in town"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm

I laughed. "Oh my your serious. Did you live a sheltered life?" I laughed more."I'm sorry but wow." I saw him pout a little so I leaned over and pecked his lips. Then whispered. "You know I can't seem to stop thinking about what happened on this very table." I then bit his ear lightly.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm

"your going to make all these tudoring lessons very hard" I groaned as her hand brushed over my buldge. I grabbed her face tightly and pulled her into me from her chair, straddling my waist as I kissed her deeply and held her down hard against me.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

as we got lost in each other we didn't here the door open. Or the voices come into the room. "Riley Liam we eat at that table!" Jordan yelled as Sammie laughed.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 pm

I laughed and replied "so do I" and kept my eyes on Riley the whole time, her cheeks flamed and I knew she got exactly what I meant. I loosened my hold so get could get off me and sit back on her seat. Both guys sitting across from us I slid my hand over her thigh and trailed slowly further into the middle.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 pm

I looked over at Liam as his hand made its way to the inner part of my thigh. Damn him. "So what are y'all up to today?" I asked and Sammie looked at me as if he knew what was going on under the table.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

I started rubbing her through her pants, she was trying to talk normal but her breathing was hitching but her friend was eyeing her, Jordan had no idea what was happening and for all I knew they could be doing the same thing. I felt her thighs open more and stopped. Bringing my hand back and smirking as she shot me a pissed off look.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 pm

I was so mad at him for doing that he is going to pay for it. "So is anyone going to talk or just stare at one another. Cause if that's the case I have to study I'm really behind. Sammie smirked at me. "More like getting it from behind." Sammie said. Which made everyone laugh but me. "Not funny Sammie, but if you must know that hasn't happened yet on this table that is." I winked at Liam.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

She's playing with fire and I definately needed to be put out. "so we really should study" I said seriously, we got nothing done yesterday and if she kept teasing me she'd get nothing done today. "is study code for bang?" Jordan asked and a smirk came across my face "no" I lied. "haven't you heard that once someone's pregnant the sex stops?" I teased giving her a charming grin as I lent over a kissed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm

The next words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. "Listen here Sammie and Jordy if I want to screw my boyfriend here right now in front of you then I will! Got it now either stay and watch or leave!" Sammie was the only one to speak. "Ok i really don't want to see my sister getting dirty so lets go Jordan." With that they left I turned to a shocked looking Liam. "What?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:47 pm

"nothing" I grinned. The front door closed and I quickly jumped up from the chair knocking it down as I gripped her waist tightly pulling her upright into me. "I need you now" I groaned unzipping my fly and bending down. yanking her trousers down pulling her legs out I licked slowly up the backs of the legs, getting to her round ass that was half out with her underwear I bit it then pushing her to bend over the table. sliding her pantis to the side as I tasted her. she was soaked and my fingers slid in easily while I sucked her clit from behind, hearing her loud moans had me ready for her. I stood up and tore her panties off as I spread her legs further while pushing her ass to me more "so girlfriend ready for my hard cock?" I teased her as I ran it up and down her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

I turned red as it dawned on me I called him my boyfriend. Shit I can't believe I did that. Well I can't take it black now might as well have fun with it. "Fuck me hard my boyfriend!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

I plunged deep and hard inside her as I pulled back on her hips. I slowly drew out and thrusted harder again "tell me what you want baby" I whispered as I pulled her hair and her head came back sightly. "tell me how you want to be fucked" I groaned quickening my pace as I brought my hand to start rubbing over her hard clit.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Oh fuck. "Fuck hard, harder!" He started really pumping faster and harder. Damn. "Shit, harder Liam harder!" After a few more pumps. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 pm

I came loudly with her and then slumped over her back, catching my breath and pulling out "I love it when you yell my name out" I breathed out kissing her back. "so do we" I then heard coming from the kitchen". fuck when did they get back?
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. "I have no clue I was a little preoccupied by getting fucked hard by my boyfriend." I started pulling my clothes on. I looked at Liam and decided to play with him a little. "You know I don't think my other boyfriend should know about this, he might get mad." I said as I heard Jordan and Sammie laugh. "That's damn right." Jordan said.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm

"is that so, well next time you want to be squirting again go to him, I'm sure he'll know what to do" I grinned and gave her core a hard squeeze, making sure I rubbed as I walked away and into the kitchen. straight over to Jordan and slapping him on the back of his head "your both horny fucks to be listening to us screw"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

I walked into the kitchen and blushed a little as I walked by Sammie and Jordan. I walked over to Liam and whispered. "I don't think he could, but I know you can, so why don't we go up to the bedroom and you can show me that you can again!" I whispered in his ear. Then turned and walked away. "I need to get back to my studies boys."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 pm

"you heard the girl, she needs to study" I called out as I followed and ran up behind her, grabbing her by the waist and putting her over my shoulder "so bedroom or really want to study?" I headed towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 am

I laughed. "What do you think?" I smacked his ass hard. Well it hurt my hand not sure about his ass though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: