Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:09 am

"if your lucky I'll do it again a bit later" I winked and lent forward, her nakedness and glow a sight for sore eyes as I kissed her slowly, showing her how much I really liked her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 am

I kissed him back. Then I heard someone knocking on the door. "Shit who can that be?" I quickly started getting dressed, laughing the whole time. I'll get it since your friend is still up!" I walked to the door and opened it laughing. "Well hello Riley!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing why was he here. "What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Liam yell as he walked around the corner. "Ah if it isn't teacher boy who takes cheap shots at people when their not ready."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 am

"want another blow to the face or you coming here to rape me instead?" I shot at him as I stood in front of Riley to block her off from him. Her mums boyfriend standing there with a smirk on his face as he looked me up and down. All I wanted was to smack him in the gob again. "just wondering if I can have some alone time with my step daughter" he smirked and I him pulled in the house and thrown into the wall "your not going anywhere with her" I gritted. "well then I'm sure the school would like to know your the guy who got her pregnant, isn't that illiegal?" Shit he had me there. I went to talk when another voice came in behind us "I got her pregnant not him"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 am

As we all turned to see who said that. Jordan sat there in all his glory. Man it was perfect timing. He walked over and put his arm around me and kissed my lips. I saw Liam glare, over at Jordan. "You need to leave."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:49 am

"you mum wants you home" he yelled loudly at her "you've got a week before we drag you back and she will come herself next time" I slammed the door shut and locked it. "your lucky your gay or I would kick your ass right now" I glared at Jordan who still had his arms wrapped around Riley.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 am

"Oh be nice he just saved your ass." I walked away and started to cry. Why would she want me home she hates me. I don't know what do I'm not going back. There is not way.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 am

"you made her cry dick" Jordan hit me and I chased after her "I'm sorry I wasn't going off at him for real, please don't be mad at me" I pulled her to a stop and pulled her into my chest as her body started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 am

Once I was able to settle down a little I said "it's not your fault I just don't get why she wants me home. I don't get it it makes no since whatsoever. I can't go back there I won't. I like being here I feel wanted and loved." Wait loved he doesn't love me so why would I feel it. Crap I probably just ruined it. But I don't love him, do I. I need my Sammie he would be able to tell me!
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 am

"Uh well your part of the family" I said a little nervously, did I act like I loved her, shit I had no idea I mean I think I did, she's having my kid and well I wouldn't be sleeping with her if I didn't feel something but shit i wasn't going to say anything until she felt the same "stay here as long as you want, we like having you around and well in a few more months your going to need more help, plus I wouldn't let my child be born in a place with that sick around" I muttered, god I badly wanted to hit him again.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 am

"thanks." Was all I could say, yep I scared him, he just wants my body, he likes having sex with me and its easy for him, since I give it to him. But I can't help it, he makes me feel so good. Later that day Sammie came over and I hugged him tight. We told him what had happened I even told him that Jordan kissed me on the lips just like Sammie would have done to protect me and Liam. When I told him Liam didn't like it, he winked at me and smiled at Liam. We where all having fun. "Hey lets all go swimming!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 am

Back to where it started in the pool. We were all swimming around and splashing each other Sam and Jordan were doing bombs to see who splashed the most. I swam over to Riley and felt myself getting nervous "so uh I was wondering if I could take you out in a date Friday night?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 am

i looked at him and smiled. "I would like that but so you think it would be wise. What if someone saw, my mom has her suspensions all ready if her or one of her friends sees she won't stop at anything to hurt me. She will turn you into the dean." I thought about it some more. "How about a date night in!" You have a nudge movie room! I can cook dinner!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:35 am

"Sounds even better but you have to let me help cook" I smiled and have her a peck on the cheek. I swam back over to Jordan and Sam who were now trying to do flips up the deeper end.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 am

As I watched the guys do their thing. I sat back and laughed. Then I thought I will go make dinner maybe Sammie will help. "Hey Sammie you wanna help make some pizzas your buffalo chicken pizza is awesome and I think the baby really wants it." I winked. "Yeah okay,". He looked at Jordan. "Do you mind?" Jordan laughed. "Not at all it's just a plus if you can cook!" He said as he kissed Sammie's cheek. Awe!
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh god Jordan's in love. I swam over to him when they left the pool "you two make a good couple" I nudged him in the arm. "So do you and Riley" he nudged me back, "just make sure your out Friday night, were having a date night in" I flashed a smile and got punched to the shoulder "ah someone's in love" he laughed and I ignored him "do a back flip off the edge" I grinned and he laughed at me for switching the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:48 pm

"so Sammie boy, Jordan seems to like you what about you?" I giggled. "You know I hate when you try doing this girl talk thing with me. But I do like him. He is gorgeous and everything but lets talk about you and the baby's daddy!" He smirked. "Yeah I'm not sure, I mean I like him but I'm not sure about him, and the sex is amazing, I just can't tell if he truly likes me." I sighed thinking about it. I got all the ingredients out for pizzas. "Okay here is what I think, he has feelings for you, strong ones in fact I can tell when he talks to you plus Jordan seems to think so too. I would go as far and say he loves you but he just doesn't know it yet." I looked at him wide eyes. "No your wrong he doesn't know me well enough to love me. Now get to work so we can feed our men!" I giggled. As we finished the pizzas and pulled them out of the oven. We all sat down to eat. I smiled at Jordan and he smiled back.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

"You were right!" I looked over at Riley and smiled as she got in bed next to me "best pizza ever babe!" I pulled her closer towards me "also I think you succeeded in match making, did you see them sucking face earlier?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm

I giggled. "Yes I did, Sammie really wants to get to know Jordy better. Just like how I want to get to know you better." I blushed a little. "But right now I'm tired! But I don't want to sleep. So lets watch a movie."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 pm

I flicked the movie player on and put in grown ups. Laying back down as pulling her closer to me I found myself getting sleepier by the minute until I had passed out completely.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:15 pm

when he fell asleep I found myself saying, 'I wish I really knew how you felt Liam because you have me falling hard, and I really don't want to get hurt.' Now I really hope he was asleep at that moment because if not that was embarrassing. I kissed his cheeks and then pecked his lips. I snuggled close and felt myself drift.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:28 pm

When I woke the next morning Riley was still fast asleep beside me, peeling me arms off her i kissed her cheek lightly and slid down between her legs, I woke up horny and the sight of her was driving me stiffer. Pulling her under down slowly I had to hold in the laugh as she let out a slight snore. Then I started licking her slowly, hoping shed wake up sooner and not think she was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

i swear I was having the best dream of my life. 'Oh god Liam' that's when my eyes snapped opened. I realized my dream was coming true. "I hope I didn't say anything to embarrassing did I" I forgot he was in between my legs. "Oh never mind, don't stop!" I moaned slightly.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 pm

I laughed and shook my face into her when she woke up, he i was just glad she was moaning out my name when she started waking up. I felt her body trembling and my mouth getting wetter from her orgasm. I moved up and wiped my mouth with my hand and kissed her lightly "morning baby" I moved behind her and lifted her leg up and pushed inside her then started easing in and out of her slowly. Just taking my time with her and my mouth kissed over her back and shoulders. "God your so damn beautiful" I whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm

When he sad that I was sent over the edge again. Send him over too. "God what are you doing to me!" I said as soon as I was able to.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 pm

I pulled out and laid back, "no idea, but your doing the same to me" I ran a hand through my hair. I had also been thinking about something else "I think Jordan should drop you off to your classes so you can keep up that he's your boyfriend" I hated saying that and couldn't hide the distaste when I said boyfriend. Getting up and nodding to the ensuite "want to come shower with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: