Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:06 pm

To save my ears from being blown out I followed and thrusted deep inside her, fucking her hard and fast until I blew and came falling to her sweaty body "fuck" was all I was able to say.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:13 pm

"baby if you fuck me like that more, you'll never get rid of me." I said in between trying to catch my breath. I leaned over and kissed his lips. "That was the best thing I have every experinced"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:24 pm

I looked at her gave a smile "your incredible, i will give that to you everyday" i pulled out slowly and fell to the couch behind me when another thought hit me "we should go eat dressed before the two horny perverts come back and wack off to us"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 pm

"your right we should, but it might be to late. Only they would be wacking off to you because I'm not their type baby." I laughed a little at his facial expression.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 pm

"Umm" I was kind if speechless. "Well I think I should go have a shower" I stood up and grabbed my clothes "come and let me wash you" I winked "unless you wana go another round" I teased at her own worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm

I got up and got my clothes. I followed him up to the shower. Once there I kissed his back and wrapped my arms around him. "Your something else!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:00 pm

I smiled and placed my hands on hers "that's a good thing right?" I turned around and kissed her, there was no way I was able to go again. I just wanted to kiss her and feel her close to my body "I love you" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

"Its a very good thing. I love you too. Now lets wash and then go back to actually watching our movie for are date night!" I said as I pecked his lips and went on washing him as he watched me.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

We showered and made our way back to the living room, popcorn was everywhere and the couch was moved back more "well looks like someone had some fun" I smirked and cleaned it up. Laying down I pulled Riley to my chest and held her closely as the movie played again.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 pm

As we got to the middle of the movie Sam and Jordan walked in smirking and then tossed a bag to Liam. I looked at Sam and knew it was something dirty. I then went to look at what was in the bag but Sam yelled. "Riley don't let him look first." I then caught on. And smiled. Liam looked inside and laughed. He brought out a deep red tickler, and a pair of deep red fury handcuffs, a deep red whip! Wait really Sam! "Oh Liam there is a note in there for you, something little miss innocent Riley once told me about one of her fantasy's that you could play out with her as a surprise. Also the stuff at the bottom of the bag don't pull out till you act out that fantasy,". Sam said and winked. Shit I thought to myself as Liam smirked.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

"your a kinky girl" I looked at her and she was blushing the colour of the cuffs. "your into bondage stuff?" I asked feeling myself starting to sitffen again, "you want me to tie you up and go to town on your body?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 pm

I couldn't look at him. "Sam your dead!" I said getting up and going towards him but before getting there I turned and looked at Liam. "It's not like anything we haven't really done yet, but why the hell not take it further after what you just gave me." I said and winked then sat on Sammie's lap while I hit him and Jordan laughed.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:59 pm

"fine you want to play, then lets play" I smirked grabbing the bag and standing up "boys excuse me but I have a very naughty girl who's about to get fucked everyway possible, don't expect to see her until tomorrow and keep the cushions around, her ass is going to be red and sore" I winked at Jordan as I grabbed Riley by the waist and threw her over my shoulder "little girl you have no idea what you've just asked for" I growled huskily.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:15 pm

i smacked his ass, as he carried me to the bedroom. "H my lord I don't know if I can take much more after what you've already done this evening baby!" I said in a fake voice.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 pm

"shutup liar" I smirked "your going to love it little miss innocent" I laughed and dropped her to the bed softly "If you thought earlier was something then baby that was only me giving you a slow fuck, Im going to fuck you to sleep" I lent down and reached in the bag, pulling out the cuffs as I stepped closer towards her "arms out baby"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:30 pm

i obeyed with a smirk. "Yes Sir!" I said and stuck my hands out.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

She loved it, I pulled her shirt off before I did anything and then unclipped her bra, grabbing her hands I clipped them to the board and kissed her lightly and undressed her lower half until she was completely naked, I grabbed two of my ties and tied her feet down then looked back up at her "don't move" I smiled "I'm just going to get something to eat" and I left the room and headed towards the stairs listening to the screaming. She could wait a minute before I completely broke her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh he is so going to pay for this..I'm laying her tied up, and he is going to eat. "I'm the pregnant one! I should be getting something to eat not you, you ass!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:07 pm

I laughed hard as Sam and Jordan looked at me "she's going to eat something soon" I winked and headed back up the stairs "open wide baby" I called out and I finished off the sandwich. Her cheeks red as she glared at me as I reached into the bad and pulled out the whip and gave it a couple hard flicks "I'm not as vanilla as you may have thought" I smirked, I definately knew how to use all these.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm

"well lets just find out how much you know baby!" I smirked! I knew I was playing with fire. But bring it on! Watching him with the whip just made me more wet!
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:38 pm

I kneeled over her body and kissed her slowly, her arms were trying to move as I took my time kissing her, her hips pushing to mine knew it was turning her on. I pulled back and got off the bed, leaning down and slipping a finger inside her "oh you are wet" I smiled, I picked the whip back up and slowly trailed it over her breasts, my eyes on hers as I went lower until it ran down her open thighs and then back up again, stopping to where I wanted it and giving her clit a slight hit.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 pm

"fuck" I hissed in pleasure and pain. "Please I need you in me Liam!" I begged.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 pm

I hit her again slightly adding pressure "shut up whore" I growled "don't speak until your told to" I mouthed I love you and went down between her thighs, my tongue and fingers licking and fucking until she was on the bink of cumming then I stopped and stood up. "I'm thirsty" I grinned and headed back out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:17 pm

"are you fucking kidding me right now!" Gosh he turned me on and then almost had me to my climax and then stops and leaves oh that ass!
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:23 pm

I brought the glass of water back alone with some ice cubes into the room and looked at her pissed face "Oh baby your going to love this" I kneeled back between her thighs and grabbed the ice, trailing it over her clit, her body jerking from the coolness, I stood and leaned over her rubbing the ice to her hardened nipples and then biting them hard. Her moans were getting louder so I stopped and went back lower grabbing the glass I looked up at her "well I'm going to have a drink now" and i poured the ice cold water over her, drinking it as I sucked her clit hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: