Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:44 am

I stood at the door listening to the fight between Riley and her mothers, she reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. "I suggest you leave" I said again for the third time, each time she had cut me off. "I'm not leaving without my daughter, nothing can make her stay here she's mentally unstable" yeah only when she's cumming I wanted to say. "Fine ill call the cops and have you arrested for tress passing" I shrugged and she stopped talking her hand reaching up and grabbing my ear hard as she pulled my head down "Ill say your my drug dealer and you'll never teach again, maybe I've already planted drugs in here" I looked at Riley and knew she wasn't going anywhere with her. "Tell them that then" I spoke
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 am

at this point I was worried. Sam walked in. "What in the world is going on in here?" Sam asked. While my mom glared at him. "Just leave mom, and don't come back. I don't understand why you would want me back there so he can just rape me again. Why would you want that for your daughter. Because being pregnant right now, I know I would do anything and everything to protect my child, why can't you be like that? I can't stand you. I don't want anything to do with you. I'll call the cops myself." I said as I cried and Jordan wrapped a arm around me to comfort me. But it didn't help, only Liam could do that right now.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:59 am

I did something I probably shouldn't have but it was the only way to solve this, I grabbed her mum and threw her over my shoulder and headed for the stairs. Running down them as she punched and kicked and screamed until I got to the front door and opened it, I walked out to the grass and dropped her with a thud "come back here and I will snap your neck" I growled harshly and walked back inside and locked the door, racing up to Riley I wrapped my arms around her tightly "she's gone baby" I kissed her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 am

i grabbed a hold of him. "I'm so sorry, I want to go and get a restraining order against the both of them today." I said between cobs.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 am

"That sounds like the right thing to do, umm I would go but maybe it's better if Jordan went, the cops don't need to know about us and well Im to pretty to go to jail" I smirked and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 am

i laughed, "baby I'm of age you would go to jail, you would just loose your job and maybe some respect that's all." I say as I kissed your lips. Before deepening it Jordan said "uh your not doing that in my room you two."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 am

"It's my house" I winked at her and pushed her to the bed, laughing as I faked jumped her and started to pretend shag her hard, "ohh who's your daddy?" I asked and lost it as I fell down laughing. "Is that how it goes?" I smirked at them both.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 am

I couldn't help but bust out laughing with him. "Well if you really want to know then stick around because I need to punish Jordan for not behaving last night!" Sam said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 am

I shot up off the bed and pulled Riley out with me, "lets go to the police station" I checked my watch and it was almost 10am, it shouldn't be too busy
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:42 am

I smiled and laughed. "I'm so with you on that the sooner the better, I don't want to have nightmares tonight!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm

I drive us down there and we soon were sitting in a small office and waiting for a police office to come in here "hey I never asked you, what do you want to do after school?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 pm

I looked at him. "Uh the same thing we always do!" I smirked and he laughed.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

I lent over and kissed her "I meant as career babe" I whispered as the police officer walked in. She took our statements and Riley filled out a restraining Order, hopefully that will put her at ease. I drive us back to the house and half groaned "I bet those two are at it worse than ever"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 pm

I laughed. But I was still thinking of his question. I had no clue. "You know I'm a double English major, but I really don't know what I'm going to do!" I said catching him off guard.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:09 pm

"Oh well plenty of time for you to decide" I grinned "you could trench English like your favourite teacher" I added with a wink as we pulled in the house.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:17 pm

"well I love to write, but I don't think I would go far on that but teaching I can't see myself as one." I smiled and leaned over to kiss you.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 pm

"True I wouldn't want you falling for one of your students anyway I grinned and pulled her close as I opened the front door, the loud slaps coming from upstairs had me pulling Riley in the direction of the pool house "lets hang out in here for a bit"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 pm

i laughed. "Here is a thought why don't Jordan just move out there! That way we don't have to worry about our child's ears hearing that!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm

"I wanted him close after what happened but maybe if Sam moves in they should come out here, actually they can come out here and live" I grinned "take your clothes off"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 pm

"your funny! But yes sir!" I said as he smiled, knowing he loved when I obeyed him. I stripped my clothes off and stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 pm

I pulled my shirt off and stripped, stepping towards her and gently laying her tothe bed "I just want to make love to you" I spoke softly and kissed her hard but soft and caressing her body "your so perfect" I murmured and I kissed down her body, running my hand between her thighs and feeling she was so wet already. I moved between her thighs and gently thrusted inside her "cum when you want, I love you so much" then kissed her with a raw passion
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 pm

I moaned as his word filled my head. "I love you to Liam!" As we made love like no other. It felt great. I really loved this man. After we both climaxed. We laid there for a while.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:42 pm

"You know I've never felt this way before, I never knew someone would come along and make me feel something so strong, I just want to hold you forever and never let go" I lent over and kissed her softly, I wanted everything with her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 pm

"I can honestly say the same thing. ". I leaned over and placed a light kiss on his lips then cuddled up to him. "I can't believe we are going to have a baby!" I said.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 pm

I smiled "I know it's crazy but I can't wait, who knew that night of fun knocked you up" I held her closer to me and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: