Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:50 pm

I left school, i was actually relieved when she suggested breakfast, i couldnt handle classes of kids today. We walked into the breakfast cafe she told me about and both took a seat, thats when i noticed how tired she really looked "so what's good to eat?" I asked then wanted to kick myself "I mean on the menu.. here at the cafe that they cook" I corrected
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm

I started laughing and was getting ready to tell him when I heard that oh so familiar voice. I turned around and there was my mother with him. "So Riley you have grown up nicely" the jerk known as Tim said. My mother just giggled and added. "Tim, is out dear isn't that great! He is moving back in with us." Then she looked at Liam. "Oh who is this." I ignored her question and said. "No it's not great and I told you last night I'm moving out, and we were just leaving." Liam gave me a confused look. But choose to answer my mom.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 pm

I seen the look she gave me when she said we were just leaving, I stood up and done the polite thing and held my hand out at her "Ms Waters, pleased to finally meet you, I'm Liam Howe, Riley's English professor, we were just meeting and heading to the library to study so she can catch up" when I finished speaking I noticed the way her mum's partner was looking at her and wanted to punch him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

I notice mom check him out. Ewe. "I didn't know Riley had such a young professor, so let me warn you. She tends to seduce men and then tell lies and say they raped her. That's what she did to Tim. Didn't she honey." I gritted my teeth. "Yes she wanted it and she still does." I couldn't take it anymore. "You both make me sick." I pointed my finger at Tim. "You did rape me, I said no, hell I yelled no, and if mom was so drugged up she would have heard and witnessed the whole thing, so screw you both, I'm done with you mom, and said thing is now that I'm pregnant I really can't understand how you could take this low life scums word over mine. Don't expect to know your grandchild because I won't allow it."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 pm

He was the guy that raped her? her mums damn boyfriend! I was beyond furious right now, I didn't even care that we were in the middle of a cafe, my fist connected with his jaw hard sending him flying backwards into another table filled with food "you really should have listened to your daughter, come near her" I glared at her then her boyfriend "either of you come near her again and I will have the police so far up your ass you wont know what way to turn" I grabbed hold of Riley's hand and pulled to towards the entry doors. opening the car door and closing it for her then getting in my side "are you ok?" I breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 pm

I was in complete shock at how he acted. "Um yeah just a little shocked, why did you hit him, I mean I know why but. I don't know." I sighed. "Shit what am I going to do know. I can't go back for anything of mine. At least Samuel holds my money." I looked out the window. "I'm sorry you had to witness how awful my mother is."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Was she seriously asking why I hit him for "he raped you and you think he doesn't deserved to be hit, plus the way he was looking at you just pissed me off even more, your coming back to my place, like I said I have the room and you can stay in there, your pregnant and don't need to be worrying about finding somewhere to live, but we should also book in for a ultrasound to make sure everythings ok" I started to car and pulled onto the road. driving to my place without caring if she agreed or not, she had to start letting me help her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:32 pm

As I recovered from the shock. "He deserves more than that, I didn't mean it like that. I just think things are moving way to fast. I can tell your a nice guy, and the sex with you is mind blowing but I'm not sure about living with you and a relationship. Right now. But seeing as I have no where to go I will accept living there for now. And as far as a relationship,with you, lets get to know one another better and in a few weeks if you still want to try then we will, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 pm

"deal, but I want to be involved with the pregnancy as well and I wont exepect anything off you, I just want to help and if your worried about the living with me, don't worry you can have the pool house out the back, you don't even have to use the main house" I gave her a smile. I pulled in the garage and parked. leading her towards the back past the outdoor area and outdoor pool and spa I headed towards the pool house, "it should still be clean" I grinned as I pulled out a key and unlocked it. "so hope this is ok for you, if you need anything then let me know"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:54 pm

I looked inside and it was amazing but I didn't want to be alone in a place where he could find and do it again. "Um actually can I just stay in the main house. I don't want to be alone. And of course you can be involved with the pregnancy this is your baby. ". I said shyly.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 pm

I tried to hold the grin in "sure, room across from mine is empty if that's ok with you, don't worry I won't come in there" I asked her, she was definately a head strong woman, cute as all hell and now pregnant, It still hadnt sunk fully in yet. "you want me to make you something since you didn't get to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm

i raised a eyebrow. "You cook?" I thought about it. "Sure. Then I should get ready for your class!" I giggled. "By the way I do need help I have a lot to catch up on."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 pm

"you'll have a sub today, I called in sick since drinking on a work night doesn't turn out that good the next day" we headed into the kitchen as I told her to sit down at the breakfast bar "your lucky your boarding with the smartest man ever then, now watch how a pro does it" I smirked knowing full well I was going to burn something.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm

I giggled. "Well maybe I will just take a catch up day and you can help me?" I gave him the cutest puppy dog face I could muster up.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 pm

A look a woman should never give a guy is the sad eyes, it works everytime "fine you can catch up, but no more skipping or I'll give you detentions for a month, now come show me how much flour to mix in for pancakes" I then gave her my own pout.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

I giggled. "Your pout won't work with me baby! But because I'm pregnant and hungry ill take over." I walked over and kissed his cheek. I then took over. I was mixing the batter when a unfamiliar voice. I turned around.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 pm

I turned around when Jordan strolled in looking like he just rolled out of bed "Riley this is Jordan my best mate, Jordan this is Riley" I gave him a look that meant chick I knocked up and taught at the college. 'so baby mama what's cookin' he smirked and took a seat, this could either go really good or turn out worse as he speaks before he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm

I giggled. "Baby's momma huh. So Liam's been talking about me. Pancakes! So what does he say?" I asked ignoring the looks from Liam. As I talked to Jordan and kept mixing the batter.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I listened to my best mate tell her I had been moping around the house like a sad sack for the past weeks, I don't think I have ever been more embarrased than that. "smells good, you cook much?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:04 pm

I laughed at his attempt to change the subject. "Try all you want to distract me but its not happening I'm enjoying this story and I very good at multitasking." I said as I flipped the pancakes. I heard Jordan laugh, then say "she's a keeper Liam." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:09 pm

'Yeah well it's no fun when someone breaks the bro code" I muttered with smirk at Jordan and gave him a wink mouthing 'sure is' I didn't want to say anything to freak her out and have her shut me down alltogether. I grabbed her a plate so she could put them onto when they cooked.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:19 pm

"Thanks babe." I started putting some pancakes on three plates. I put two plates down in front of the boys. "Dig in!" I then grabbed my plate and sat down next to Liam.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 pm

"they're good" I grinned taking a mouthful, Maybe I should have paid attention to her cooking so I knew how to make them instead of perving on her the whole time. I leant over giving her a swift kiss on the cheek as i stood up and headed to the fridge, grabbing the juice and glasses and heading back next to her "so uh Riley's guna move into the spare room for awhile" I announced to Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Jordan grinned over at me. "Good maybe Liam will stop whining every night and with her cooking skills we will be the bestest of friends right Riley?" I smiled. "As long as you keep telling me dirt on Liam, we sure will." I winked at both the boys.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 pm

"yeah there is no more dirt to hear about Liam" I stood up, "let me show you to your room" I held my hand out for her to take and then looked at Jordan "thanks for offering to do the dishes" I laughed at how quickly his smile faded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: